WELCOME!
I know I'm a day late welcoming people buuut, things are crazy right now.
Our TTC timeline i off to the right.
I absolutely promise I'll do a legit post when I get back home this afternoon. I'm currently waiting for my half hour to be up at the allergy shot place then it's off to do my hair and my brother in laws. :)
Happy Friday all!
happy iclw to you! if you do the blog award thing, i awarded you one over at my blog. happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Sounds like you have been on a massive rollercoaster ride while TTC. I wish you the best of luck with the next steps. xx
Hi there. Visiting from ICLW! I look forward to following you on your journey towards motherhood. Good luck with the adoption process!
ReplyDeleteCarmela
ICLW #65
Hi! I'm stopping by from ICLW and wanted to wish you all the best with the adoption plan!
ReplyDeleteFran
ICLW #131
Visiting from ICLW. You have been through a lot but it sounds like you are excited about adoption. Are you planning to adopt domestically or internationally? I have a 9 year old little brother who was adopted from China and both of my parents were adopted domestically. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHello new friend. :o)
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by from ICLW. Good luck with your upcoming adoption... can't wait to hear the good news to come.
Kim @ The Ladies in Waiting Book Club