Just Two People In Love Wanting To Expand Their Family

My hubs (LTL) and I (M3MU) are done with testing and treatment. We've made the choice to move forward with adoption. I just barely started this blog HOWEVER I included the posts from my private blog so you get and idea of how things have been..

Sunday, April 17, 2011

We are....

Cautiously moving forward to gain information on fostering then adopting a little boy in our extended family. This has potential to be great for all involved. :) I'm excited and super scared. We're just barely in the info stage so my excitement is premature and we could end up crushed. In fact with all that's happen I expect to be crushed. It feels inevitable.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. i choose to be hopeful for you regardless of past epic crushings. looking forward to reading about your new/ongoing adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that your excited but also cautious and are somewhat preparing yourself for if it doesn't go through. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers and hope everything works out for the best for all involved (especially for you)

    ReplyDelete