Just Two People In Love Wanting To Expand Their Family

My hubs (LTL) and I (M3MU) are done with testing and treatment. We've made the choice to move forward with adoption. I just barely started this blog HOWEVER I included the posts from my private blog so you get and idea of how things have been..

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Legit friends

Don't just say they wish they could help. They plot ways to help. They research ways to help. They want it for you almost as much as you want it for yourself. They randomly message you in the AM asking what's wrong when you hadn't even told your hubs you were feeling down. I've got 11 months until I hit 30 and I'm still learning the difference between acquaintances, fair weather friends, stormy weather friends, friends and legit friends. I thought this shit got better/easier after high school.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Life is like a giant high school. I know exactly what you are dealing with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh, I am still trying learn the difference too, and trying to figure out why I even care about some of the people not caring about me. It's so annoying, but at least I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete