Just Two People In Love Wanting To Expand Their Family

My hubs (LTL) and I (M3MU) are done with testing and treatment. We've made the choice to move forward with adoption. I just barely started this blog HOWEVER I included the posts from my private blog so you get and idea of how things have been..

Monday, December 27, 2010

#1 March 29 2010

Infertility Awareness Kickoff Event!
I wanted soooooooo badly to go to this but I already have appointments scheduled that day at work so I'll have to pass.
I figured I'd post the info they had on the website in case anyone else is interested. It looks like they'll have some amazing talks from great professionals. The doctor's profile listed below is for the doctor LTL and I go to. He is AMAZING. Such a kind man. You can tell when you meet with him that he really cares. I'd read up on him before choosing him so this profile shouldn't have been a shock. I guess it was just a great reminder that we chose the right doctor. :)


Registration begins April 1 and there is NO cost. Seating is limited!




WHEN: April 24, 2010, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.

WHERE: Health Science Education Center



Dr. EAGAR majored in Microbiology at BYU and studied Biochemistry at the University of Utah before earning his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (UTMB) in 1985. He then completed a four year residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at UTMB. During this time he served as chief administrative resident and was honored with the “Good as Gold” award for superior patient care.

Dr. EAGAR then completed a Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at UCLA and Cedars-Sinai Medical Centers in Los Angeles completing the program in 1991. Dr EAGAR served as a full time faculty member at UCLA until 1996. While there he served as the acting director of the Fellowship Program in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and was also the director of the fertility clinic and endoscopy surgical services for the Department of OB/GYN at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.

Dr. EAGAR is the founder of the RCandC, the first private practice infertility and IVF clinic in the state of HERE.


Sounds like a great guy, right? Dr EAGAR gives me HOPE. Something that'd been missing for a while. He's helped us with a plan of action. While in his office I feel a certain kind of peace. Sounds weird, I know but he has a calming presence. Maybe that's why he's in this particular profession. He can give really crappy test results and news to you and yet you still feel hope because he knows it'll happen for you. Whether it's with his help or not you get a sense that he knows you're on your way to your dream.

Ah maybe it's just me. I guess the point of me babbling right here is to say it and lay this out on the table, we got crappy news. News I'm not even going to discuss on here until the situation is fixed. And I KNOW it'll be fixed. Why? Because I have HOPE and FAITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment