Just Two People In Love Wanting To Expand Their Family

My hubs (LTL) and I (M3MU) are done with testing and treatment. We've made the choice to move forward with adoption. I just barely started this blog HOWEVER I included the posts from my private blog so you get and idea of how things have been..

Monday, December 27, 2010

February 11 2010

Thursday
Here is my first brief attempt blogging via my iPhone. Hopefully it works well.....

My oh my. I now have even more respect for the women who have gone through these tests/procedures. I hope i dont have to do it again and if I do then I want better drugs! Lol. Ibuprofen and a valium just didnt do enough for me. It was super uncomfortable and yeah..... I totally cried. Although I'm not sure if it was because of having held back emotions all day/week or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment