Just Two People In Love Wanting To Expand Their Family

My hubs (LTL) and I (M3MU) are done with testing and treatment. We've made the choice to move forward with adoption. I just barely started this blog HOWEVER I included the posts from my private blog so you get and idea of how things have been..

Monday, December 27, 2010

February 12 2010

Hmmmm.
On my way to work today I thought about what I said about the procedure I had done. I could have smacked myself. How dare I complain? I wanted to go to the specialist (in the sense of I wanted to move forward) I wanted to do whatever was needed to find out what's wrong and since I know LTL and I can't start our family on our own I want to do this. I have no right to complain about these procedures. There are other couples that have been through much worse. WHEN I get pregnant I'd like to invite each of you to smack me upside the head should I ever complain about being pregnant. :) So, sorry for yesterday's complaint. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment