Just Two People In Love Wanting To Expand Their Family

My hubs (LTL) and I (M3MU) are done with testing and treatment. We've made the choice to move forward with adoption. I just barely started this blog HOWEVER I included the posts from my private blog so you get and idea of how things have been..

Monday, December 27, 2010

February 5 2010

A VERY brief update
Saw the specialist over a week ago. We now have a plan of action! I go in for a test/procedure (HSG) on Thursday to check for blockages in my uterus and tubes. It's weird to say this but I hope they see something that will explain the problems we've had conceiving. :) I'm SO nervous to have the procedure done but I'm also very excited. LTL is so very thoughtful and considerate. He's been extra supportive with everything, I couldn't ask for a better husband and friend. So anyway, YAY for moving forward and having an awesome doctor that's 'cautiously optimistic' and has a plan of action. It's about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment