Just Two People In Love Wanting To Expand Their Family

My hubs (LTL) and I (M3MU) are done with testing and treatment. We've made the choice to move forward with adoption. I just barely started this blog HOWEVER I included the posts from my private blog so you get and idea of how things have been..

Monday, December 27, 2010

April 29 2010

Lack of answers
Apparently when there is the tiniest thought of 'I should call to make sure the test results are in' I shouldn't reason myself out of it. Turns out the same nurse that didn't draw enough blood the first time was also wrong on when to expect results back. (she tried to schedule us on Tuesday but I said I'd rather do Thursday just in case.)
I can't believe I didn't call yesterday. I feel stupid. I should have known better than to trust her.
So, here's to another week of waiting for answers. Cheers. I do believe I'll celebrate with an energy drink this morning in hopes that it cures my raging headache.

HERE'S A LITTLE POST EDIT IN HOPES OF CLARIFYING... WE didn't get any answers today like I'd hoped. We have to go in yet again to get the results we thought we were getting today. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment