2009
I've always thought it was interesting when people would look back over the past year and go month by month and remember what happened each month. So, if you like that kind of stuff, you're in luck. If not, wait till tomorrow and I will post pictures. :)
January - LTL had just barely joined the Air Force and we were on pins and needles waiting to hear when he'd go to Basic.
February - Nothing much happened that I can remember, we house sat for LTL's parents while they went with friends on a cruise. It happened to be over Valentines day. We hung out with friends for a while and made some pretty hilarious sugar cookies. :)
March - I think this was the month I started Clomid but I'm not sure. It must have been February when I started, oops. The 'wait' period was over. I had such high hopes that month. I think LTL was more reserved with everything. He's MUCH better than I am at remaining calm and collected. We also found out when he'd be leaving for BMT. I started getting upset about the whole thing. (Yes, I am in fact a softie when it comes to things like this)
April - I can't even think of anything super important that happened this month. Haha. It was another shot at Clomid. Looking back at my blogs posts for April I was SUPER stressed. Things at work were wearing on me. Things in Evil Mtn were getting to me. I had been told by someone that a lady in our ward (that I had never met but she had a position in the R.S. so I knew who she was or at least she used to be in the R.S. or something) had said some rather unkind things. Apparently she decided I was "that girl with the tattoos" and asked people what they thought of me. I think this was the month I took a step back from going to church.
May - LTL and I took a little day trip up near Strawberry. It was the first time we were able to take the top off the Wrangler. Actually, I think it was to ONLY time we did. Haha. We tried to spend as much time together this month as possible since he'd be leaving the next month. (Also, more Clomid)
June - June 4th was our 1 yr anniversary. :) I don't know why people say the first year is so hard... we did it REALLY well and I love him more and more each day. We took a trip to Moab and were able to get away from everything for a little bit. June 16th our lives changed a ton. LTL left that morning for BMT. It was the hardest thing I've done so far. I thought I could maintain composure until I got out of the airport and into my car but all it took was him hugging me and I started sobbing. The rest of that day I locked myself in my condo and started watching Season 1 of Scrubs. (Last round of Clomid this month. Found out one week after he had left that something didn't work and I was being told to go to the specialist. Heartbreaking day)
July - Depression set in. Bleh. Nasty stuff. I got to talk to LTL for the first time since he left July 4th. I was going CRAZY not knowing if things were okay. On the 4th we had my family's brunch thing. After everyone had left my brother 'I' and I decided to drive up to cherry hill. He was so good about trying to take my mind off things.
August - FINALLY I was going to get to see LTL! I flew down to Texas with his parents and little brother 'G' and little sister 'L'. It was a ROUGH trip. My MIL and I both have strong personalities (OK that's an understatement for me). We also both like to be in control. Lets just say we won't be doing that again anytime soon. LTL flew home the same day we did. He had found out he'd be waiting to go to technical school. I went back to school for fall semester. Baby C was born to 'J & K' (Brother and sister in law). :)
September - BIRTHDAY BOY! LTL turned 24. (YES. I'm older than him.) We took what started as a day trip up near Park City with JJW and RW. It ended up being an overnighter. It was a BLAST. I hope we can do it again this year.
October - This blog went private and I opened up. Yikes. This month also marked our one year of TTC or being off BC, whichever you'd like to call it.
November - Thanksgiving. We spent it split between the two families. Hopefully we won't be doing that much longer, it's too stressful. This was the month I had a little meltdown with LTL. Boy oh boy he is such a patient husband. We came to the agreement that I would set up an appointment to see the specialist to find out what's 'wrong' with me.
December - I turned 28. Bleh. This getting older thing kinda sucks. I'm nearing 30 and scared to death of it! I talked to my Dr and decided to try one more month of Clomid before my appointment next month. Blood tests came back saying Clomid did it's job but still no luck this month. I got a new addition on the 8th. :) Stargazer lily and Calla lilies. Yes it has meaning to me and no I won't be posting pictures of it for a while. :) We went to the Forgotten Carols with LTL's family, I really enjoyed it! Christmas was great. Spent time with both families. We went to a movie that night with 'L' and 'G'.
Sorry this is all I've got so far. 2009 can kiss my ass. I'm ready for 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment